cc07488e73771d55

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The nike way......Read the Copy !!!!

Seen this ad in business week review, though this ones an old ad, couldn't stop my self posting it over here after reading the copy ....read on "My butt is big And round like the letter C And ten thousand lunges Have made it rounder But not smaller And that's just fine. It's a space heater For my side of the bed It's my ambassador To those who walk behind me It's a border collie That herds skinny women Away from the best deals At clothing sales. My butt is big And that's just fine And those who might scorn it Are invited to kiss it.
Just do it."
what u say.....
Digg!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ninitha said...

damn cool man!!!! i love it!!! :)

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

visitor stats Blog Flux Directory